Various articles (from UTF / tu1103 partners)
- Return of the tram (format pdf - 452.1 ko - 22/08/2018) by D.Walmsley in "Rail Professional", upon the conference of the Light Rail Transit Association held in Edinburgh, April 2018
- Design of On-street transit stops and access fron surrounding areas (format pdf - 889.8 ko - 22/08/2018) APTA standards development program - March 2012 - recommended by C.Gaivoto
- 13th APTA-TRB LRT conference => http://onlinepubs.trb.org/Onlinepubs/circulars/ec213.pdf
papers published upon the 13Th national LRT conference held by APTA & TRB In Minneapolis (November 2015).
Among these papers, one is directly related to our former COST Action :
- Safety Management in European LRT Systems
Some Tools for Collecting and Using Accident Data (authors : D.Bertrand / L.Fontaine)
Some others were presented by some of tu1103 partners :
- LRT Safety in France - How Are Pedestrians Involved? (author : M.Millot)
- Inserting Streetcars into Pedestrian Areas - French Examples (author : D.Bertrand)
- Getting a Safer LRT Through a Better Design of its Insertion in Public Space (authors : M.Novales & M.Teixeira)
and many other papers related to urban inserttion and/or safety of LRT systems !