Cerema’s publications (translations)
For French versions, see our "Boutique"
- IUTCS Factsheets
- IUTCS01 (English) - IUTCS01-Tram_Visibility-anglais (format pdf - 1.5 Mo - 27/02/2019)
- IUTCS01 (Chinese) - IUTCS01-TramVisibilite-Ecran_CHI (format pdf - 1.4 Mo - 27/02/2019)
- IUTCS02 (English) - 20160427_IUTCS02_ANG (format pdf - 1.3 Mo - 27/02/2019)
- IUTCS02 (Spanish) - 20160425_MAJ_CP_IUTCS02_ESP-4 (format pdf - 3.1 Mo - 27/02/2019)
- IUTCS03 (English) - IUTCS_F03_ANG_web (format pdf - 2.9 Mo - 27/02/2019)
- IUTCS03 (Spanish) - UITCS_F03_ESP_web (format pdf - 2.9 Mo - 27/02/2019)
Various articles (from UTF / tu1103 partners)
Return of the tram (format pdf - 452.2 ko - 22/08/2018)
by D.Walmsley in "Rail Professional", upon the conference of the Light Rail Transit Association held in Edinburgh, April 2018
Design of On-street transit stops and access fron surrounding areas (format pdf - 889.8 ko - 22/08/2018)
APTA standards development program - March 2012 - recommended by C.Gaivoto
- 13th APTA-TRB LRT conference => http://onlinepubs.trb.org/Onlinepubs/circulars/ec213.pdf
papers published upon the 13Th national LRT conference held by APTA & TRB In Minneapolis (November 2015).
Among these papers, one is directly related to our former COST Action :
- Safety Management in European LRT Systems
Some Tools for Collecting and Using Accident Data (authors : D.Bertrand / L.Fontaine)
Some others were presented by some of tu1103 partners :
- LRT Safety in France - How Are Pedestrians Involved? (author : M.Millot)
- Inserting Streetcars into Pedestrian Areas - French Examples (author : D.Bertrand)
- Getting a Safer LRT Through a Better Design of its Insertion in Public Space (authors : M.Novales & M.Teixeira)
and many other papers related to urban inserttion and/or safety of LRT systems !